Free Roof Inspection in Edison, NJ
Best Roofing Company in Edison, NJ
Professional Roof Inspections & Consulation
Why should you hire a contractor to inspect your roof?
What does a roof inspection cover?
While the roofing contractor inspects the overall condition of the roof to make sure it is intact and protecting your home, here are a couple things our professionals check on every roof inspection, no matter the size.
- Overall inspection on the condition and appearance of the roof, both the exterior and underneath the roof for any cracks, tears or worn out shingles.
- Evidence of any physical damages caused by a storm, nature or wearing out over the years
- Checking the gutters, skylights, chimneys, vents and fascia to make sure they are intact and aren’t the source of a leak.
- Checking for shingles that may be cracked, missing or deformed.
- Checking all the flashing points on the roof to see if it may be damaged or missing.
- Checking the areas where water normally collects such as the roof valleys.
Areas We Serve
- Roofing Contractor in Edison, NJ
- Roofing Contractor in New Brunswick, NJ
- Roofing Contractor in South Plainfield, NJ
- Roofing Contractor in Piscataway, NJ
- Roofing Contractor in Metuchen, NJ
- Roofing Contractor in Woodbridge, NJ
- Roofing Contractor in East Brunswick, NJ
- Roofing Contractor in South Brunswick, NJ
- Roofing Contractor in Perth Amboy, NJ
Monday: 8 AM–11 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM–11 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM–11 PM
Thursday: 8 AM–11 PM
Friday: 8 AM–11 PM
Saturday: 8 AM–11 PM
Sunday: 8 AM–11 PM